CMS control systems from Simma Electronic can be flexibly dimensioned and therefore also adapted for a wide range of areas of application throughout the construction materials industry.
The operation of the controls is simple and easy to understand. Maximum investment protection is ensured through the use of the industrial versions of standard PC and PLC components.
The controls are programmed using Microsoft.Net and Siemens Step 7. Thanks to the use of global standards such as Profibus and Profinet, all electronic assemblies can be connected.
- Ready mix concrete plants
- Precast plants
- Dry batch plants
- Gravel processing plant
- Gravel loading plants
- Dry mortar plants
Our CMS control systems were developed from practical experience. This means that all modules and functions are already in use by our customers and are doing good work there. You can access a wide range of functionalities. Wherever necessary we will implement special customisations for you.
Workability curve for each batch for a vehicle is plotted. This allows for early identification of the final workability. The mixer only opens once the workability is within the desired range.
The aggregate filling and cement filling can be integrated into the controls and operated via the on-screen visualisation.
Tool for optimisation of the plant output and for analysis of the dosing process.
- multi-client capable (e. g. production for multiple companies)
- convenient full text search
- access authorisation for users and user groups
- master data management (customers, sites, products, mix designs, etc.)
- simple operation through on-screen visualisations
- interfaces to all commercial dispatch, laboratory and invoicing programs
- direct integration with all CMS modules
- up to four monitors possible
- choose between industrial PC or desktop PC with dust-proof housing
- Siemens PLC with Profibus or Profinet, connects control with the power unit
- automatic aggregate and water adjustment
- calibration program for weigher calibration
- workability curves for each batch of a vehicle
- manual entry possible in automatic mode
- workability control via moisture sensor or power measurement
- mix design-specific control for filling the mixer
- Mix design and vehicle-dependent control for discharging the mixer
- workability dependent control for dis charging the mixer
- automatic silo switching
- automatic concrete production
- dosing deviations are corrected in the following batch
- cash sales
- customer-specific control components can be integrated (hopper, aggregate filling, cement filling, bucket system, etc.)
- all commercial moisture probes, level indicators, density measurement and temperature sensors can be integrated
- graphic representation of the dosing process
- cycle time diagram for performance optimisation
- fault analyses
- notification on missing concrete tests
- operating hour meter with maintenance notifications
- assistance in the event of plant malfunctions