The central management of master data – customers, projects, mix designs, etc. – allows you to respond quickly and efficiently to your customers’ needs.
Orders can be recorded centrally as well as in the plants. The central management of production data saves a lot of time and money. With the know-how and experience from innumerable projects, we can develop an individual solution for you.
All relevant data for an order is already recorded during order placement over the phone.
Allocation of calls to projects and orders, recording of incoming calls.
Material preview for all orders to be produced
- multi-client capable (e. g. management of multiple companies)
- convenient full text search
- access authorisation for users and user groups
- tracking of changes to data
- post-processing of delivery tickets
- generation of cash sale invoices
- plants can be combined into plant groups
- interfaces to all commercial production controls and invoicing systems
- order entry centrally or at the plants
- uninterrupted production even if the data line is interrupted
- orders are synchronised with all plants of a group
- orders can be processed by multiple plants together
- orders can be sorted and filtered by any criteria – an order will be highlighted in different colours depending on its status (new, started, completed, etc.)
- order-specific adjustments to the mix design (additional cement, retarder, etc.) can be entered during order acceptance
- all relevant data for an order, such as customer, project, mix design, time on site and discharge speed, as well as other site-specific data (e. g. whether a pump is required, etc.) can be recorded
Integrating a phone system
- integration of TAPI-capable phone systems (voice recording, allocation of calls for projects and orders)
- comprehensive reports (products, customers, projects, drivers, vehicles, delivery zones, freight zones, etc.)
- per mix design material consumption
- customers’ ordering behaviour (e. g. order changes at short notice)