Salespeople can access
certain customer and project-specific information via mobile devices at any time.
The CMS sales module records master data (customers, projects, products, etc.) which our other software packages (dispatch, control, laboratory, invoicing) can then access. Data is recorded only once – starting from the enquiry right through to invoicing.
You can generate your own quotation templates. When generating a quote, you decide which template you want to use to generate the quote. You can do calculations based on purchase price lists (material and transport) and general costs. Price agreements can be defined in a variety of different ways (fixed price for a project – rebaterelated, based on price lists, etc.). Conditions can be used for one or several projects of a customer. Minimum quantities, permitted unloading times, etc. can be defined on a project-specific basis.
Follow-up deadlines for following up on projects can be put on file. These deadlines are monitored by the system and communicated to you.
Document management can be used to manage customer and project-related files. No more bothersome searching for documents.
- multi-client capable (e. g. management of multiple companies)
- convenient full text search
- access authorisation for users and user groups
- tracking of changes to data
- central master data management (customers, projects, products, price lists, etc.)
- projects received can be released for production or locked via the project status
- record enquiries for projects (multiple enquiries are possible for a project)
- document management
- generate quotes based on templates which you can define yourself
- quotes can be sent by post, email and fax
- generation of purchase and sales price lists
- project-specific price agreements
- customer-specific price agreements
- group-specific price agreements
- framework agreements
- generate project calculations
- market analysis
- logging of competitors
- tracking of quotes and projects
- analyses on the web, independent of platform for all devices (Apple, Android, Microsoft)
- project final costing (only in conjunction with the CMS invoicing module)
- region-specific analyses (only in conjunction with the CMS invoicing module)