With the CMS weighbridge module, we help you to manage your incoming and outgoing materials. The weighed quantity is integrated directly into the CMS inventory management so that your inventories are always up-to-date. These processes can be handled and documented automatically through an access control system.
With the waste management module, you can make the legally required reports for the consignment note and waste balance in Austria.
The required master data, e. g. originator, receiver, landfills and treatment processes can easily be managed. All movements such as acceptance, delivery, transport, etc. can be recorded. Both the mass flow and the pollutant flow can be analysed and displayed as a Sankey diagram.
Fully automated CMS weighbridge via identification and height-adjustable entrance and exit terminals.
The entrance terminal allows for fully automated weighing. The vehicle is identified by means of a contactless key card or optionally through manual entry of the vehicle number in the process.
Graphic representation through a Sankey diagram to show the flow of materials between different plants and stock locations.
- multi-client capable (e. g. management of multiple companies)
- convenient full text search
- master data management (customers, sites, products, etc.)
- order handling
- cash sales
- material can be both delivered and received
- entry and exit weighing, optionally with or without tare weighing
- fully automated entrance and exit via identification and height-adjustable entrance and exit terminals
- video intercom
- delivery ticket printing at the exit terminal
- images from up to four cameras can be saved with the delivery ticket
- The entrance terminal allows for fully automated weighing. The vehicle is identified by means of a contactless key card or optionally through manual entry of the vehicle number in the process.
- Graphic representation through a Sankey diagram to show the flow of materials between different plants and stock locations.
- traffic lights and gates can be controlled
- event logging (e. g. unauthorised entry or exit)
- operator terminal in the wheel loader
- inventories are automatically managed
- interface with existing weighing terminal
- management of stocks and stock locations
- entry of pollutant tests
- analysis of pollutant flows as Sankey diagram
- declaration of the EDM waste balance (Austria)
- allocation of a consignment note number for delivery tickets with hazardous waste
- information for hazardous products on the delivery ticket
- declaration of the EDM consignment notes (Austria)
fully automatic weighing
height adjustable entrance terminal with ID and touch-screen
fully automatic weighing
height adjustable exit terminal with ID and delivery ticket printout on thermal printer
Up to 4 high resolution pictures can be assigned to a delivery ticket